The Client Agreement shall commence once the Client Applicant receives his or her first confirmation from We One Markets that his or her Client Account has been approved by the Company, in line with the Account Opening Procedure of We One Markets.
ACCOUNT OPENING PROCEDURE
Depending on the type of Client Account being opened, Client Applicants must submit specific documents to confirm their identity and correspondence address as follows:
- Proof of Identification - A clear color copy of your valid Passport or Government Issued Photo Identification card.
- Proof of Residence - Utility Bills (Gas, Water, Electric, Phone, Internet), Credit Card or Bank Statement. Mobile phone bills are not accepted. Documents provided must not be older than three months.
- Each of the two Client Applicants must provide the documents required for the opening of a Personal Account.
- If both Applicants live at the same address, We One Markets will accept a statement or utility bill that shows the names of both Client Applicants and their address.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Proof of Business Address
- Verification of Two Directors *
- Verification of Shareholders Owning 25% or More of Shares *
If any of the Directors or Shareholders is a private individual, identification and address verification documents must be submitted as required for a Personal Account.
All documents provided must be of high quality and in full colour. Copies of identification cards and other such documents in card format is to be shown both the front and back sides. Identification documents that do not show the Client Applicant's date of birth will not be accepted.
We One Markets may use the information you have provided for us to conduct any further enquiries about you as we may deem necessary or appropriate in the circumstances. We may also conduct other searches with third-party information providers and databases. You understand that we may conduct these enquiries at any stage of the relationship, and we expect you to assist us with any addition information or documents we may require, as failure to do so many lead to termination of the relationship between you and us.
Client Account Approval and Activation
When your application have been approved, we will confirm this to you by e-mail and we will provide you with details to access your account. Acceptance of you as a Client is a no guarantee that any further account with us will be accepted.
The refund process starts with Clients sending a refund notice to [email protected] This notice shall be deemed as delivered on the issuing date. Clients must then provide sufficient documentary evidence within the required period, such as:
- Statement of the deposit; and
- Valid traceable information of the Client (e.g. copies of identification documents, credit card statements and receipts signed by the card holder).
All the above documents shall be kept for at least a year after the completion of the refund transaction. Any losses due to the insufficiency of the above documents shall be borne solely by Clients.
We One Markets makes all refunds according to how the original payments were made. If a Client made payment with a credit card, We One Markets will credit the refund amount to his or her credit card. If a Client used both a credit card and another source, the credit card portion of the refund goes to the credit card, with the remainder going to the other funding source.
Refunds to credit cards can take up to 21 days to appear on the credit card statement.
We One Limited is a Vanuatu registered company (40864) and is subject to the relevant laws of Vanuatu. We One Limited is licensed and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), having its registered address at Bridge International Agency Co Ltd，P.O.Box 955，Lini Highway，Port Vila, Vanuatu. The business development, management and compliance functions of We One Limited can be contacted at 22/F, 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or via e-mail at [email protected]